Thinking About Syncing? Curriculum Design and Technology Integration for World Language Teachers
Catherine Ousselin, M.A. French
Curriculum Vitae (PDF)
Awards / Grants
Curriculum Design and Technology Workshops – Thinking about Syncing?
I have been providing workshops on thoughtful technology integration and World Language curriculum design to educators since 2007. My experience includes NCCE, EdCamps, professional organization conferences, school district professional development and keynote addresses.
Please contact me about designing a workshop that will meet the needs and interests of your group. Click here to explore my previous workshops and philosophy on technology usage.
Technology workshop topics include:
1. iOS (Apple) devices and apps (applications) for World Language educators and learners.
2. Chromebooks and Google Apps for Education
3. Web tools and apps for Digital Storytelling, Language Development, and Audio / Video Production.
4. Social media for educators and learners: Instagram, Twitter, Blogs, Facebook, Pinterest, etc.
5. Collaborative tools through Google Drive (Docs, Forms, Blogger, etc.) and Wikis (Wikispaces, etc).
6. Web site development through Google Sites, Microsoft Expression Web, etc.
7. Digital Literacy and Citizenship for all levels and learners.